Tube Heater Elixir Gardens
Tube Heater Elixir Gardens
- SUPER ECONOMICAL - Our Tubes are a very low cost heating solution, running as low as fractions of pennies per hour. EASY TO ASSEMBLE, with minimal effort (All parts included) Available in a range of sizes to fit your purpose! (Standard Phillips screwdriver required for initial construction).
- ELIXIR TUBULAR HEATERS ARE IP44 (or) 55 RATED, meaning they are fully equipped to withstand water damage from all angles (or) suitable for water risk areas. Making sure the product has long-lasting benefits and reduces damage risks over time. Our tubes are sturdily constructed from steel and then powder coated in white for extra durability and a sustained shelf-life..
- A GREAT PRODUCT TO SERVE YOUR MOBILE HEATING NEEDS, be it for; airing cupboards, to help with condensation build up on windows and walls, in caravans, boats, kennels, out buildings, toilets and so on..
- INCREASE YOUR SAFETY with one of our Tube Heater Guards (Sold Separately) to make sure that there are no accidents, especially since the tube can get very hot to the touch. Just make sure you get the right size to accommodate your heater!.
- WARNING: Elixir Tube Heaters (when powered on) can get hot to the touch, do not try to move the heater during use or shortly thereafter. Heater must be installed horizontally, any damaged units incurred from incorrect fitting cannot be refunded or replaced..
Elixir Gardens Tubular Heaters- Very economical! Low energy consumption.
- Sturdy steel construction and easy to assemble.
Elixir Tubular Heaters offer the ideal heating solution for situations that require safe, cost-effective, steady background heat. Designed with safety in mind, tubular heaters are a versatile heating product used as a heat source or frost protection and to prevent condensation
They can be used in a variety of environments: to provide greenhouse heating, to heat an airing cupboard where there is no longer a hot water cylinder, to stop condensation building on windows and walls, in caravans, boats, kennels, out buildings, toilets, etc. They can also be used to supplement existing domestic or commercial heating systems, offering an economical source of additional heat.
Our Tubes are not only designed to be a versatile unit but a powerful one. When running, the surface of these heaters are extremely hot. Therefore, it is always highly advisable to also purchase a Heater Guard to avoid items/people falling or resting on the unit.
The tubes themselves are made from steel, powder coated in white and are designed to provide steady background heat as economically as possible. Tube heaters are fantastic for frost protection and preventing condensation, also. These heaters are typically designed to run at all times - however, due to their years of development, you can actually switch the Tube Heater on and off throughout the day without risk of damaging the element!
WARNING: Elixir Tube Heaters (when powered on) can get hot to the touch, do not try to move the heater during use or shortly thereafter. Heater must be installed horizontally, any damaged units incurred from incorrect fitting cannot be refunded or replaced.