Flora Micro GHE
GHE Flora Micro - SOFT WATER
3-part “Building Block” nutrient system: GHE Flora Series® gives the best possible balance between concentration and flexibility.
Why buy grow nutrients, bloom nutrients, a CalMag and a PK, when you can grow from start to finish with just three bottles!
Flora Series nutrients allow you to perfectly match the changing needs of your plants by varying the mix as your grow progresses: more FloraGro during growth, and more FloraBloom for flowering and fruiting: simple and incredibly effective by design.
Many nutrients claim to include everything that your plant needs for healthy growth, but unlike most competitors, the Flora Series includes not just the primary and secondary nutrients necessary for basic plant nutrition, but a full range of micro and sub- micronutrients as well – and we chelate every possible element for enhanced uptake and stability. This is why the Flora Series delivers such impressive and reliable results in specialist markets where enhanced flavour, aroma, potency, and essential oil production are vital.
The Flora Series is available with hard or soft water formulations of FloraMicro to ensure that calcium levels in your nutrient solution remain optimal preventing the lockout / deficiency problems that universal nutrients can provoke.
FloraMicro® Soft Water
Available in Hard or Soft water composition, FloraMicro is the foundation of the “building- block” system, providing micro and sub-micro nutrients and some complementary macro-nutrients. Use FloraMicro as directed all the way through growth and bloom.
How to use Flora Series®:
- Shake well before each use: GHE Flora Series® nutrients are very concentrated - see the main Flora Series® feed chart for details.
- Add each part to water separately, mix well, and rinse measuring equipment in between parts and after use.
- To ensure the best results in your area, Flora Series is available in both hard water and soft water versions: (more than 70 mg/L calcium, use FloraMicro hard water formulation, with less (or if using reverse osmosis, use FloraMicro soft water).
Use with Flora Series®:
- Works with all plants and substrates, in hydroponics, soil and outdoor gardening.
- After nutrients, the biggest boost advantage can give any grow is using a high quality Fulvic acid: GHE Diamond Nectar® is the best.
- FloraKleen®: not just for lock-out problems and harvest: FloraKleen® optimises substrate health and mineral availability in even the best run grow.
- For the last 10 days use Ripen® alone for increased flower production.