Start 1 Litre Canna
Start 5 Litre Canna
CANNA Start is a balanced one-part nutrient for seedlings and (rooted) cuttings. CANNA Start can be used on various substrates like rock-wool plugs, coco pellets, jiffy plugs, seedmixes and most other propagation media, except re-circulating systems and clone machines. Propagation media are media on which you can reproduce plants.
CANNA Start gives you all the micro- and macro nutritional elements for a seedling or cutting to develop into a strong healthy plant. With the addition of CANNA Start to the CANNA range, we offer a complete program for growing from Start to crop! With CANNA Start you can use CANNA all the way. From clone to crop!
Advantages of CANNA Start:
- Only one bottle needed. CANNA Start is a complete one-part nutrient, meaning it contains all the needed elements in one bottle (no A and B versions needed)
- CANNA Start links up perfectly with all other CANNA nutrients. Once cuttings are transplanted from plugs into the final medium, you switch from CANNA Start to the CANNA (Vega) nutrient suitable for the medium you're growing in (CANNA TERRA, COCO, HYDRO or AQUA) for the remainder of the cycle. It's especially great in combination with CANNA RHIZOTONIC. With this combination, your plants will get the strongest and thickest roots.
- Reduces the risk of overfeeding. Cuttings and seedlings have different needs than established plants. A normal nutrient for the vegetative stage is not suitable for cuttings and seedlings because you run the risk of overfeeding.
- Reduces the risk of plant material turning yellow. Diluting a vegetative nutrient to make it more suitable for cuttings and seedlings isn't the answer. Such a dilution doesn't contain enough micro and macro elements. This causes yellowing of the plant material; not a good start for your crop. To ultimately achieve strong, healthy plants at the end you have to start off right at the very beginning. That's why CANNA developed CANNA Start; to get the exact ratio of all nutritional elements, right for cuttings and seedlings.
CANNA Start is perfect for growers who:
- Grow from seeds
- Take their own cuttings
- Put the seedlings or cuttings in small pots first, before transplanting them into the final medium
Directions of Use:
- Shake bottle well before use
- Fill nutrient reservoir with water
- Dissolve 40 ml concentrate per 10 litre of water (1:250)
- The EC of CANNA Start dissolved in (tap) water varies between 0.7 – 1.3 mS/cm2 (= the solution EC + the water EC)
- Recommended pH: 5.2 – 6.2, depending on the substrate
Start 1 Litre Canna
Canna Start is a fully balanced one part nutrient that is designed to be used with seedlings and recently rooted cuttings, and it can be used with any type of propagation growing media (Rockwool, Terra Seedmix, Jiffy Plugs, Root Riot's and clay pebbles).
Canna Start gives your young plants all the micro and macro nutritional elements they require to develop into strong healthy plants before repotting them or placing them into a hydroponics system.
Canna Start should be shaken well before use and added to your water at the rate of 4ml per litre with a recommended PH level of 5.2 - 6.2 for the best results.
Start 5 Litre Canna
Canna Start is a fully balanced one part nutrient that is designed to be used with seedlings and recently rooted cuttings, and it can be used with any type of propagation growing media (Rockwool, Terra Seedmix, Jiffy Plugs, Root Riot's and clay pebbles). Canna Start gives your young plants all the micro and macro nutritional elements they require to develop into strong healthy plants before repotting them or placing them into a hydroponics system. Canna Start should be shaken well before use and added to your water at the rate of 4ml per litre with a recommended PH level of 5.2 - 6.2 for the best results.
Shipping & Handling
THS uses a selection of couriers to deliver our products to N.Ireland, Ireland, the UK and EU at the fairest rates we can negotiate.
Here's what you can expect when placing an order with THS:
Upon purchase, your order will be packaged and mailed without delay and sent to the cardholder’s address. We will always endeavour to deliver in the fastest most economical way, when shipping within Ireland and the UK.
Overseas shipment times can vary greatly, it’s advised to contact us for specific international shipping quotes.
All goods are subject to availability and a delay in delivery can sometimes be out of our control. We will do our best to ameliorate and avoid these delays whenever we can so that your order can be delivered in a timely manner. Delivery times are approximate and we shall not be held liable for any losses, damages, expenses or charges caused by any delay from the delivery of goods.
For further information please check the delivery page on the website.
We accept a variety of different payment options to allow our customers to pay in whatever method is most convenient for them. We accept Credit Cards, Debit Cards, PayPal, Bank Transfers, Cash in-store, Bitcoin, and Telephone orders.
To process your payment over the phone, call:
UK: +44 2890 994199
For online payments including Bank Transfer, Credit or Debit cards, PayPal, Bitcoin simply process your order and follow the instructions at checkout. Our credit card transactions are completed on secure and encrypted communications via 3rd party payment processing services.
For further information please check the payment page on the website.