Bio Vega Canna
Bio Vega has been developed especially for the plants' growth phase. Bio Vega is rich in highly absorbable betaine nitrogen that is released according to the plant's needs.
The bio active substances in Bio Vega stimulate the root development and the formation of strong growth shoots. This allows even the fast growing plants to optimally start their blooming period.
Directions of Use:
- Shake well before use
- Fill nutrient reservoir with water
- Dissolve approximately 20 ml concentrate per 10 litre of water (1:500)
- Depending on pot and plant size feed feed 1-3 times a week when using a fertile soil
- The diluted nutrient solution does not need to be acidified
- Use up mixed solution within 24 hours
- Feed by drip irrigation: To prevent blockages always rinse out the pipes with water
Storage, health & safety and other directions:
- BIOCANNA developed BIOCANNA Bio Flores specially for the blooming phase of the plant
- Store closed in a dark and frost-proof place
- Keep out of reach of children
Warranty / Guarantee:
Certified for use in organic farming. The packaging is made of Polyethylene (PVC and cadmium free), an easily biodegradable and recyclable plastic.